2023 Land Rover Defender Prices & Configurations
Whatever your budget, the 2023 Land Rover Defender prices have something to offer. Starting at $53,500 MSRP for the base-model Defender 110, the prices for each configuration vary, going up to a max of $118,400 MSRP for the Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition. Each Land Rover Defender configuration is ready to impress with its strong performance and intuitive technology, elevating every San Antonio drive.
Read on to find out all the Land Rover Defender configurations, their cost, and the available amenities that each model can deliver. When you’re ready to see the Defender in action, contact us to set up your test drive.
2023 Land Rover Defender MSRP
Land Rover Defender 90 Configurations
- Defender 90 S: Starting at $55,100 MSRP (New)*
- Defender 90 SE: Starting at $66,100 MSRP (New)*
- Defender 90 X-DYNAMIC SE: Starting at $69,100 MSRP (New)*
- Defender 90 X: Starting at $88,400 MSRP (New)*
- Defender 90 V8: Starting at $107,900 MSRP (New)*
- Defender 90 V8 Carpathian Edition: Starting at $115,000 MSRP (New)*
Land Rover Defender 110 Configurations
- Defender 110: Starting at $53,500 MSRP (New)*
- Defender 110 S: Starting at $58,300 MSRP (New)*
- Defender 110 SE: Starting at $69,300 MSRP (New)*
- Defender 110 X-DYNAMIC SE: Starting at $72,300 MSRP (New)*
- Defender 110 X: Starting at $90,900 MSRP (New)*
- Defender 110 V8: Starting at $111,300 MSRP (New)*
- Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition: Starting at $118,400 MSRP (New)*
2023 Land Rover Defender Configurations and Features
The Land Rover Defender 90 has an impressive lineup of standard features to make the most out of your Kerrville drives, like:
- 18-inch Style 5093, Gloss White Steel wheels
- LED headlights with Auto High Beam Assist
- Heated electric and power-fold door mirrors with approach lights and auto-dimming driver side
- Keyless Entry
- Terrain Response®
- Twin-speed transfer box
- Wade Sensing
- 3D Surround Camera
- Driver Condition Monitor
- 11.4-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment
- Smartphone Pack
- And more!
While we’ve only dipped our toes into the depths of what the Land Rover Defender 90 has to offer, let’s switch over to a more comprehensive look at the Defender 110. Need a refresher on the difference between the two? Besides the features included, read up on what the difference is between the Defender 90 and Defender 110 on our blog!
- Defender 110 S – Includes all base Defender 110 features plus 19-inch Style 6010, 6-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish, a Leather Steering Wheel and Gearshift, a center console with armrest, and Grained Leather seat facings with 12-way heard semi-powered front seats.
- Defender 110 SE – Includes all Defender 110 S features plus a more powerful P400 engine, Premium LED Headlights with Signature DRL, front fog lights, 20-inch Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish, 12-Way Heated and Cooled Electronic Memory Front Seats, and a 700W Meridian™ Sound System.
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE – Includes additional features such as Silicon Satin exterior accents, black roof rails, 20-inch Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish, X-Dynamic treadplates, Grained Leather/Robustec Ribbon Accent Seats, Cruise Control and Speed Limiter, and Terrain Response®.
- Defender 110 X – Adds features like Starlight Satin Chrome exterior accents, Orange Brake Callipers, Terrain Response® 2, and a 700W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 14 speakers plus subwoofer.
- Defender 110 V8 – This configuration adds a more powerful 518-hp V8 engine, a cross-car beam in Satin Black Powder Coat Brushed Finish, 22-inch Style 5098, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish, a Heated Suedecloth Steering Wheel, Windsor Leather, Dinamica® Suedecloth and Robustec upholstery, Advanced Tow Assist, and Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics.
- Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition – Adds features like Carpathian Grey Premium Metallic Paint with Satin Protective Film, Extended Leather Upgrade, a Sliding Panoramic Roof, Terrain Response® 2 with Dynamic Program, and Three-zone Climate Control with rear cooling assist.
Land Your Dream Land Rover Defender Price at Land Rover Boerne
Ready to get behind the wheel of your new 2023 Land Rover Defender? Come down to Land Rover Boerne in Boerne and see what makes the Land Rover Defender cost stand out! Apply for financing ahead of time or value your trade and get ready to experience what makes the Defender so popular on Fredericksburg roads.
More from Land Rover Boerne
2023 Land Rover Defender Prices & Configurations
Whatever your budget, the 2023 Land Rover Defender prices have something to offer. Starting at $53,500 MSRP for the base-model Defender 110, the prices for each configuration vary, going up to a max of $118,400 MSRP for the Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition. Each Land Rover Defender configuration is ready to impress with its strong…
2023 Range Rover Sport Redesign: An Overview
The 2023 Range Rover Sport is all new inside and out — and there’s even now a 2023 Range Rover Sport Hybrid available! So, why is the 2023 Range Rover Sport worth your money? As you’ll see in our guide to the Range Rover Sport 2023 redesign below, there are many worthy reasons to buy…
Range Rover Sport Trim Levels & Pricing
The Range Rover Sport is all new for 2023 and you don’t want to miss it. With sleek styling that reflects Land Rover’s commitment to innovation, the Range Rover Sport is sure to garner more than an admiring glance or two on San Antonio and Kerrville streets. But what does this luxury SUV have to offer…
0 comment(s) so far on 2023 Land Rover Defender Prices & Configurations