2023 Range Rover Sport Redesign: An Overview
The 2023 Range Rover Sport is all new inside and out — and there’s even now a 2023 Range Rover Sport Hybrid available! So, why is the 2023 Range Rover Sport worth your money? As you’ll see in our guide to the Range Rover Sport 2023 redesign below, there are many worthy reasons to buy or lease this SUV. Find yours now!
2023 Range Rover Sport Reviews
The experts are starting to weigh in on the 2023 Range Rover Sport, and they have many good things to say about it. Here’s just a sampling of what the 2023 Range Rover Sport redesign has to offer, in the words of industry leaders:
- Kelley Blue Book: “The 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Sport gets a complete redesign that includes a longer wheelbase, a sleek exterior, four available engines, and all-terrain hardware like adaptive off-road cruise control and standard all-wheel drive (AWD).”
- Car & Driver: “…the ’23 Range Rover Sport’s new look is decidedly more dapper than its predecessor. Its overhangs are shorter in the front and longer in the rear, and the front-end height has been raised. Its headlights are slimmer, its grille openings are smaller, and the surfaces look smoother, especially on the sides with the flush-mounted door handles. The Sport’s tail has a more contemporary appearance with lighting elements that span the width of the rear hatch. The latest Rover is now available with larger, 23-inch rims (21s are standard), and the Dynamic model has special visual cues such as unique bumpers as well as graphite- and copper-colored exterior accents.”
- Forbes Wheels: “The view from behind is the Sport’s most radical departure. There’s a thin black band just below the rear glass with U-shaped LEDs aligned with a hall-of-mirrors effect like on the smaller Velar and Evoque. The tailgate is a clean sheet for a couple of horizontal creases echoing the taillight strip. With a trapezoid cutout below the tailgate for the license plate and clearly defined flanks—they look like cheekbones when viewed straight-on—this is a different direction for Range Rover.”
2023 Range Rover Sport: Specifications
The 2023 Range Rover Sport offers specifications that make it a leader in its segment:
- Top Speed: 150 mph
- Acceleration, 0-60 mph: 5.4 seconds
- Maximum Torque: 457 lb-ft
- Estimated Hybrid Electric Range: 48 miles
2023 Range Rover Sport Hybrid
The 2023 Range Rover Sport Hybrid offers a bold, powerful 434 horsepower powertrain configuration. Its 31.8 kWh battery lets you drive up to 48 miles on electricity alone! At that point in time, because the Range Rover Sport Hybrid works like a plug-in hybrid, you must recharge the battery, but the gas engine kicks in to take over.
Find Your 2023 Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Boerne!
Now that you know more about the 2023 Range Rover Sport interior and exterior redesign, we invite you to check it out for yourself in Boerne at Land Rover Boerne. Just call us at 830-428-2219 to book your test-drive appointment, and we’ll give you an in-depth look at this SUV inside and out. Curious to see how much the latest and greatest in Range Rover innovation will cost? Use our payment calculator to find out. Then, pre-order your redesigned 2023 Range Rover Sport online.
More from Land Rover Boerne
Land Rover Boerne Honored as Recipient of the Land Rover Pinnacle Award for 2023 – Boerne, Texas – May 2023 – Land Rover Boerne is delighted to announce its prestigious recognition as a recipient of the highly coveted Land Rover Pinnacle Award for the year 2023. This esteemed accolade is bestowed upon an exclusive group…
Whatever your budget, the 2023 Land Rover Defender prices have something to offer. Starting at $53,500 MSRP for the base-model Defender 110, the prices for each configuration vary, going up to a max of $118,400 MSRP for the Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition. Each Land Rover Defender configuration is ready to impress with its strong…
The 2023 Range Rover Sport is all new inside and out — and there’s even now a 2023 Range Rover Sport Hybrid available! So, why is the 2023 Range Rover Sport worth your money? As you’ll see in our guide to the Range Rover Sport 2023 redesign below, there are many worthy reasons to buy…