Things to Do for Father’s Day in the Boerne and San Antonio Area
Father’s Day 2021 Activities Near Boerne TX
It is that time of year again where we show our fathers and father figures how much they mean to us. What better way than taking them out to explore the cities of Boerne and San Antonio Texas? After a year of being cooped up on our homes, our fathers can use a little freedom and fun. This blog will be going over some of the fun activities you can do with your dad or male role model for Father’s Day 2021.
Activities & Restaurants to Visit for Father’s Day 2021
Though Father’s Day 2021 is held on Sunday, June 20, this should not limit you to what you can do to celebrate your father’s special day. Listed below are events happening on and around Father’s Day 2021 that you should consider attending.
- Father’s Day Family-Style Feast at La Cascada Table & Bar—Enjoy delicious dishes such as brisket, jalapeno sausage, smoked pulled pork and more. Reservations are required by calling 830-537-6245.
- 3rd Annual KCFA Bull Riding Blow Our & Dance Fundraiser—To be held at the Kendall County Fair Grounds & Herff Park. Tickets available through the Boerne Chamber of Commerce.
- Jam and Toast Brunch with Brian Sacco—Enjoy a brunch with both healthy and sugary food options with a show. To be held from 12:30 to 2 p.m. at The Rustic.
- Fiesta San Antonio 2021—To be held June 17-27, pick a day (or two) and take your dad for a Father’s Day he will never forget. The official Fiesta events calendar can be viewed here, with the Fiesta Run to Remember and Fiesta® Wildflower Ride being just two of the events held on the 20th.
- Father’s Day at the Chicken N Pickle—Enjoy a tasty meal and fun game of Pickleball with your dad when you attend this event. The Chicken N Pickle restaurant is located at 5215 UTSA Boulevard in San Antonio, TX 78249.
- Father’s Day at SA Seafood—If your father is a seafood-lover, he will be amazed when you take him to the seafood feast at SA Seafood. For $45 you and your dad can enjoy three scrumptious combos and drinks (meal feeds two). The meal will be served starting at 11 a.m. and go all day.
Read More: Where Are the Top-Rated Public Golf Courses in San Antonio TX?
Make Your Dad Feel Special This Father’s Day 2021
With such a wide selection of fun activities and tasty meals, you are sure to find something that will make this Father’s Day one to remember. Our father’s and male role models do a lot for us. It is time for us to treat them for a change.